Your privacy is important to the Alliance for the Compassionate Use of Cannabis (“AACUC”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that AACUC collects in connection with with the administration and operation of rightratio.com (“Site”), and the ways in which AACUC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
AACUC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information in connection with your use of the Site:
- information about your use of the Site
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website information required by law to verify that you are eligible to purchase products as a qualified patient under applicable laws
- information about you, members of your household, including pets, that your provide while using the Site
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- any other information that you send to AACUC through the Site or otherwise
Using personal information
AACUC may use your personal information to:
- administer the Site
- enable your access to and use of the Site’s services
- publish information about your if you voluntarily submit such information, including photos, to us or use our products or services through the Site
- send to you products that you purchase using the Site
- send to you statements and invoices for such activities
- collect payments from you for your purchases; and
- send you marketing communications and general information about AACUC activities and promotions
Where AACUC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, AACUC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
AACUC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. AACUC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers or servers that it has contracted for with its secure service providors. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via the Site will be protected by encryption technology to protect against all breaches that are commercially reasonably preventable.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. AACUC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.